The main long-term car park operates 24/7.
The car park includes approximately 3,400 open parking spaces and 110 roofed parking spaces.
Direction signs are placed along the road leading to Terminal 3.
NIS 40 per day in the open area
NIS 70 per day in the roofed area
After payment, you have 60 minutes to exit the car park.
Parking calculator >
Free Shuttle Service
- Shuttle buses to Terminal 3 and back depart every 10-20 minutes,
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There is no shuttle service from the car park to Terminal 1
(Passengers departing from or arriving at Terminal 1 may use the
long-term car park near Terminal 1).
- The shuttle bus stops for Terminal 3 are located at the Main Long-
Term Car Park, in zones A, B, C, D, E, F and G.
The main pick-up stop is located outside the main building, next
to the entrance to the Car Park.
- The shuttle stop at Terminal 3 is located on Level G, next to Gate
Click here for further information regarding the internal shuttle service from the car park to Terminal 3 and back.
Useful Instructions for Users of the Long-Term Car Park:
- Make sure that you keep the parking card until you exit the Car
- Direction signs to empty parking spaces and parking for disabled
persons are located at the Car Park for your convenience.
- Before exiting the Car Park proceed to the cashier’s office for
For your convenience! The parking fee can be paid at the shuttle stop at Terminal 3 - (After payment, you have 60 minutes to exit the car park).
Exiting the Car Park is possible using the parking card after payment.
Vehicle Start Up and Tire Repair Services
Vehicle start up and assistance in tire change services are offered free of charge to the the users of the Long Term Car Park.